Este website usa cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Ao navegar no site estará a consentir a sua utilização. Fechar ou Saber Mais
Inquérito
Gostaria de ter Internet wireless gratuita por toda a freguesia?
Excelente Ideia!
Já deveria estar!
Não!
Adega Cooperativa de Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo - Caracterização da Adega - Caracterização da Adega ING

Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo Cooperative Cellar

In the foothills of the Marofa mountain, between the valleys of the rivers Coa and Agueda, which flow into the international neighbour and Douro River, is located Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, a village of traditional winery, where they produce high quality wines.
It was in the twelfth century the Cistercian monks who lived in the convent of Sta. Maria de Aguiar and with their knowledge, in the region began the cultivation of vines and wine production. Today, Adega Cooperativa de Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo is assumed as the inheritor of "Knowing" and "Art".
Founded in 1956 by 154 members, currently have 800 active members.
Annually and on average, our Adega Cooperativa receives 8.5 million kilograms of grapes, giving a volume of about 6.5 million litters of wine, of which about 55% white and the remaining 45% of red.
Adega Cooperativa belongs to the demarcated region of Beira Interior, sub-region of Castelo Rodrigo.
This sub-region is characterized by a climate Continental / Mediterranean where soils are prevalent with shale and sandstone.
The varieties are predominant in the case of white grapes: Malvasia Fina and Syria and in the red grapes, the Marufo, Rufete, Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinta Roriz.
Have been created since forever and over the years wines of incontestable quality and confirm the considerable number of awards made nationally and internationally for our winery.

 

   
Estatísticas
Temos 65 visitantes online.
Visitas: 792.220
Login
Email:
Password:
     
Criar novo registo
Recuperar Password
Agenda de Eventos
Partilha
Mural Facebook
Neste momento não existe informação disponível.
  Todos os direitos reservados - Desenvolvido por Ok-Portugal